Thanksgiving is now in view, holiday-wise. Robert McKenzie, historian at Wheaton College, offers this historical post, drawing from his book The First Thanksgiving: FIVE MYTHS ABOUT THE PILGRIMS | Faith and History.
I am a historian. I am particularly interested in "place," the American West, American Indians, religion, the environment, books and libraries, and Christian theology and spirituality. For more on me, see About. For stuff by me, see Miscellaneous.
Follow me at Academia.edu.
See our college faculty journal at nwcommons.nwciowa.edu/northwesternreview/
Post Subject Tags
Blogs I Follow
- Enough Light
- Lenten Lamentations
- The Text Message
- Process: a blog for american history
- john pavlovitz
- Wirelesshogan: Reflections from the Hogan
- Branch and Leaf ... a family history blog
- The Way of Improvement Leads Home
- the way of improvement leads home
- The Pietist Schoolman
- Native News Online
- THE TWELVE
- Borderlands History
- Northwest History
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West test site
- Faith and History